The report series "Sámi logut muitalit/Sami Statistic Speak" contains annotated Sami statistics on selected topics. The annual reports may be relevant to anyone in need of knowledge about Sami affairs. All editions and individual articles published so far can be found via the "PUBLICATIONS" section above.
The reports are compiled by the Expert Group for Sami Statistics. The expert group was established in 2007 by the Sami Parliament and the former Ministry of Labor and Inclusion. Updated information on the purpose and guidelines of the expert group can be found on the website of the Ministry of Local Government and Modernisation.
For the current four-year period (2022-2026), the five member institutions have appointed the following representatives:
- Sámi allaskuvla / Sámi University of Applied Sciences: Inger Marie Gaup Eira, Associate Professor (alternate: Line Aimee Kalak, Lecturer)
- Nord University: Lars Kirkhusmo Pharo, Professor and Deputy Dean for Research (alternate: Asbjørn Kolberg, Researcher)
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway: Eva Josefsen, Professor (alternate: Jan-Erik Henriksen, Associate Professor)
- Statistics Norway (SSB): Christian Molstad, Advisor (alternate: Anders Sønstebø, Senior Advisor)
- Oslo Metropolitan University: Cato Christensen, Associate Professor (alternate: Mona Myran, Office Manager)
For the two-year period 2022-2024, the group has elected Inger Marie Gaup Eira as the chair and Lars Kirkhus Pharo as the vice-chair.
The secretariat of the expert group is operated by Sámi allaskuvla / Sámi University of Applied Sciences. The contact person is Inger Anne J. Siri Triumf (+47 78448461 / firstname.lastname@example.org).